The Ihechukwu Madubuike Institute of Technology (IMIT), a Private Digital Polytechnic sponsored by a former Minister of Education, is located at Isuochi, in Abia State, South East of Nigeria, in an excellent teaching and learning environment with functional laboratories to empower innovation for self-reliance.
In readiness of its approval and commencement of academic programmes for 2019/2020 academic session, the Polytechnic requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the following Academic and Non-Academic positions below:
1. Technologist (20 Openings)
3. Senior Lecturer (20 Openings)
4. Lecturer III (20 Openings)
5. Public Relations Officer (20 Openings)
8. Lecturer I (20 Openings)
9. Lecturer II (20 Openings)
10. Confidential Secretary (20 Openings)
11. Assistant Lecturer (20 Openings)
12. Higher/Executive Officer (20 Openings)
13. Administrative Officer (20 Openings)
Location: Nkwaogu Isuochi, Abia
Application Closing Date: April 25, 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should address their Applications to the “Registrar” and forward same with CV and credentials to: email@example.com or apply through the link in the job details.
Candidates should please note that Cover Letter, CV and Credentials should be merged together as one single file before sending or uploading to us.
Candidates’ email addresses and telephone numbers are compulsory. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.